Assembled (www.assembled.com) aims to transform and elevate customer support. Our workforce management platform helps modern support teams scale by solving forecasting, scheduling, and team metrics. We’re a small, scrappy team but already work with some of the most forward-thinking organizations in the world, including Stripe, Harry's, and GoFundMe.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial Product Marketing leader who's both a natural storyteller and excited to drive growth. You'll work closely with both our Business and Product teams, whether that's to develop our core messaging and positioning, lead cross-functional launches, enable sales, measure and iterate on channels, or incubate new functions like Community or Content.
- Our customers love us (and we love them!). See here or here for screenshots from a Slack community we're active in. Or check out our reviews on Capterra and G2.
- We have a first-hand appreciation for marketing's impact. Multiple people from across our Business and Product teams have moonlighted as part-time marketers to date, from writing website copy to conducting user interviews to hosting events.
- We work with some of the most innovative, fastest-growing companies in the world in a function that's often overlooked, both internally and externally. We're excited to not just improve the state of the industry, but also to amplify the stories of amazing individuals and teams.
- Entrepreneurial: You're gritty, determined, and a self-learner. You thrive in unstructured environments and like to pioneer new initiatives.
- Natural storyteller: You delight in articulating ideas clearly and powerfully through writing, images, and/or videos. You know a quality message when you see it.
- Shameless promoter: You know how to grow and engage audiences, whether that's for your personal Instagram or TikTok or through your professional LinkedIn or Twitter. Please link us!
- Cross-functional: You have a track record of successfully executing cross-functional projects across some combination of Product, Engineering, Sales, and/or Customer Success. You don't mind speaking different "languages".
We prefer 7+ years of relevant work experience in Product Marketing, an adjacent field such as Growth Marketing or Product Management, or an agency. We're open minded, though, and care most about trajectory and demonstrated interest.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a bit about yourself and why you're interested in working together.