Assembled (www.assembled.com) aims to transform and elevate customer support. Our workforce management platform helps modern support teams save time and staff more efficiently. Our customers include companies like Stripe, Harry's, and GoFundMe.
We're a scrappy team that believes in crafting high-quality software that solves real, day-to-day problems. Members of our team have built iconic products at Google, Palantir, Stripe, and Thumbtack, among others, and contributed to major open source projects like Ruby on Rails.
- Hungry and motivated. You’re determined to build something exciting and meaningful.
- Customer first. You love talking to users and understanding their needs and desires.
- Great visual eye. You can create clear, intuitive, and visually appealing interfaces.
- Attention to detail. You have a keen eye for design and frontend interactions. You care about button styling, overall navigation and way-finding, and everything in between.
- Enterprise oriented. You're excited to work with complex systems and bring them together. You can take ideas from many different types of users and distill them down. You should be able to make reasonable trade offs between simplicity and flexibility.
While our frontend stack consists of React, Flow, Figma, and Webflow, we don’t require any prior experience with any of them.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please email us at email@example.com with a bit about yourself and why you're interested in working together.