- Accurate, out-of-the-box forecast models in your preferred lookback window
- Seasonality model that accounts unique patterns
- Custom model import options with API or CSV
- Forecast by queue, channel, or site
- Mix and match your forecasts with our out of the box models to arrive at precision most efficiently
- Outlier detection and removal suggestions
- Manual adjustments to prepare for upcoming events
- 15, 30, and 60 min forecasting and staffing intervals
- Historical arrival patterns auto-applied to forecasts
- Configure based on dynamic interval-level average handle time to make Erlang-C inputs more precise
- Visibility into historical and predicted backlog
- Staffing simulations based on different SLAs, target response times, and email productivity levels
- Enhanced SLA calculations that account for backlog and business hours
By accurately predicting the demand for labor, organizations can ensure that they have the right number of employees scheduled at any given time.
By accurately predicting labor demand, organizations can effectively manage their labor costs.
When employees are scheduled according to accurate forecasts, they can have more predictable work schedules and better work-life balance.