We collect and use the following information to provide, improve, promote, and protect the Services:
- When you register with us through the Services to become an Assembled User, we will ask you for information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("Personal Data"). We may request you to provide Personal Data such as your name and email address. We collect information, including Personal Data, that you submit to the Services. Our Customer’s administrator (“Admin”) may also direct us to collect your work availability and other information. We use your Personal Data to provide the Services to you and our Customer and to administer your inquiries.
- We also collect Personal Data that: (a) the Customer has provided to the Services directly or (b) that the Customer has provided to the Services indirectly through a third-party service (e.g., GSuite, Zendesk, etc.). We may use this information to provide the Services to you and our Customer.
- If you express interest in obtaining information about our Services, sign up for an event or webinar, provide our business partner with your information, or download certain content, we may require you to provide us with Personal Data such as your name, email address, address, phone number, title, company name, and other information. We use this information to promote the Services to you with Assembled newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
- We may collect information from you in surveys that we may conduct in order to improve the Services.
- We may accept financial and billing information in order to process your payment for use of the Services.
We use typical tools and services, such as log files, cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies to automatically collect information, which may contain Personal Data, from your devices while you navigate our Services or interact with emails we sent to you.
- When you use the Services, we may collect information about the devices you use to access the Services, including IP address, browser or device type, operating system, the website you visited before the Services, and identifiers of your devices. We use this information to provide, improve, and protect the Services.
- When you interact with our Services, we collect information about how you use the Services, including tracking Users’ activity in our Services. We use this information to provide and improve the Services, and to protect the Services. We may also provide the Customer’s Admin with this information.
You also have choices with respect to technologies we use to automatically collect information as described below:
We use your Personal Data as described below, but we don’t sell it to advertisers or other third parties.
- If your User account was provisioned by a Customer, your Admin may have access and control over the information associated with your account. The Customer may have its own policies governing access and use of information in your User account.
- Depending on a Customer’s settings and your choices, we will share certain information with other Users that are part of a Customer account.
- We may share your information, including Personal Data, with Assembled’s affiliates to provide, improve, protect, and promote the Services, or communicate with you.
- We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request, (b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury, (c) prevent fraud, abuse, or security issue of Assembled or other users, and (d) to protect Assembled’s or its licensors’ rights, property, safety, or interest.
- We may also disclose or share your Personal Data with your consent.
Assembled may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Data, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy.
You may have the right to access, review, correct, amend, restrict, delete, opt-out of, or object to our use of the Personal Data provided to Assembled by contacting us at email@example.com . If your User account was provisioned by a Customer, the Customer is a “data controller” of your information, and if you seek to correct, amend, or delete data associated with your account, you should direct your requests to the Customer.
Assembled is concerned with safeguarding your information. Assembled employs reasonable physical, technological, and administrative security measures. No method of transmission of over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Services are not directed to individuals under 13, or a higher age depending on your jurisdiction (“Required Age”). If Assembled becomes aware that a child under the Required Age has submitted information to us, we will delete the information. If you believe that we may have any information from a child under the Required Age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1870 Jackson St.
San Francisco, CA 94109