🚀 Your data, your way—now even more accessible
While we aim to create the most delightful user experience in our in-app reports here at Assembled, we know that you sometimes just need to export data and create pivot tables on your own terms. To this end, we’ve recently introduced:
- Agent states exports across all agents and contact platforms at the second level of granularity, thus allowing you to see where your agents are spending their time and which tickets are the most time consuming.
- A new staffing timeline export that allows you to calculate important metrics like shrinkage percentage, time spent on various scheduled activities, and more.
- An event change history log that simplifies audit compliance while giving your schedulers visibility into who’s making changes to schedules.
We know how important it is to meet you where you are. With Assembled, it’s always your data on your terms!
⚙️ Streamline time-off requests with our Workday integration
For those of you that use HR platforms, we know having a seamless way to import time-off requests into Assembled from an HRIS platform is essential for reducing manual work and the risk of errors. That’s why we’re excited to announce that time-off requests approved in Workday can now be automatically synced with Assembled.
Say goodbye to manually inputting the same time-off request in two different platforms and hello to better data visibility in one convenient location. You can find instructions for setting up your Workday integration here.
📅 A better schedule viewing experience for your agents
We know your agents spend a lot of time looking at their schedules, so we set out to make the viewing experience even more delightful. As we all know, 💗 happy + engaged agents = 📈 higher retention and even happier managers + WFMs!
Now, when agents are on their My Schedule page, they can edit events, undo and redo changes, make lightning-fast tweaks with intuitive keyboard shortcuts, and jump directly to any date they want to see.
- There’s a new tooltip on the staffing timeline for when daylight saving time starts and ends.
- Time-off request denial reasons can now be viewed on the time-off requests page.