🚀 Feature launches
📈 A customizable real-time management experience
Our new configurable Realtime Overview page gives you the tools to track and measure intraday activity however you want it. Now teams have the flexibility to select their preferred look-back window for tickets, messages, and solves that contribute to real-time metrics. You can also customize your company view and your own personal view — just select the channel-queue combinations that you would like to monitor and pin the metrics most relevant to your team.
Get started here.
⚙️ Streamline scheduling with shift pattern templates
Our Agent Shifts feature makes scheduling a breeze, and is now available in all accounts. Team leads can input working shift patterns for a group of agents — including both hours and days — which automatically adds a visual guide to the Staffing Timeline and My Schedule that shades out non-working hours. Shift patterns will populate dynamically in scheduling templates.
Learn more here.
🕰 Add agent working hours for more accuracy in time off reporting
Agent Shifts have the added bonus of making team PTO reporting more accurate than ever. Now, assigned shift patterns populate automatically in time off requests. This ensures that only shift hours are calculated in our analytics, instead of a 24-hour block for full-day time-off requests.
Set up your agent shifts here.
🛠 Use AND / OR conditions for queues and exclusions
Complex queue logic helps Assembled map even better to your CRM. Now you can configure queues and route tickets with more specificity than ever before. This feature is available for Pro and Enterprise accounts.
Several of our best-loved features got a glow-up this month thanks to feedback from customers like you. We hope these features help you speed up your workflows and get you to the data you need, faster than ever.
- Drag to zoom in on forecast management: Quickly zoom into a segment of your forecast by dragging to select.
- Drag to select on forecast configuration: Just drag over the area you’d like to use as an outlier or adjustment when configuring forecasts.
- Time off request update: The name of the approver, denier, or canceler is displayed in each time off request.
- Filter upload: Bulk upload the custom filters you’d like to use, and start slicing and dicing data to get the insights you need.
- Create functional queues via the API: The Conversations API now accepts “tags” as an input and maps tickets onto the appropriate queue based on the tags.
- Search on the templates page: Now each column (description, site, queue, team, skill, etc.) is included in your search.
- Template editor layout: There’s a much more compact layout on the template editor page, improving the amount of information displayed without scrolling.
- Custom timezone for BPO manager: Select the time zone you need to view the BPO staffing heatmaps.