🔐 Streamline logins with SAML SSO
Tired of juggling multiple credentials? With SAML SSO, you can use a single set of login details to access Assembled and multiple applications simultaneously. This time-saving feature is available exclusively on our Enterprise plan. Sign up for early access.
🎛️ Revolutionize BPO management with our WFM integration
This first-of-its-kind turnkey solution seamlessly connects WFM tools to a unified data source. Our WFM integration provides unparalleled visibility into your BPO network so you can proactively manage outsourced staffing, eliminate gaps caused by manual duplication of schedules, and have the confidence to understand exactly what you’re paying for. Elevate your workforce management game with this premium add-on, designed to make your life easier and your operations smoother than ever before.
If your business process outsourcing (BPO) partners use NICE IEX or Verint, our integration will effortlessly sync their schedules directly into Assembled. Sign up for early access.
🔎 Improved agent search input
We've revamped the agent search input on the staffing timeline, delivering a more efficient and user-friendly experience as you search for the perfect agent. Watch this video to see it in action. If you like what you see, sign up for early access.
📊New Filter Component
We’ve introduced a new and improved filter component that is being tested on the staffing timeline, providing a sleeker and more intuitive user experience for filtering data. If you’re interested in testing this new filter component, sign up for early access.
- Improved audit panels on the queue configuration page allow you to audit tickets, view and export individual ticket segments, and more
- Created_at and updated_at fields have been added to our Activities API.
- When agents request time off, we’ve fixed a bug with how we calculate the number of overlapping requests to ensure we’re only counting the actual number of agents, instead of the number of requests overall
- Staffing timeline improvements: we’ve adjusted the staffing timeline so it always expands to the full width of your window, and we’ve also adjusted the typography to ensure times of day and metrics render more legibly
- Several improvements have been made to our main navigation bar, including: narrower text that fits the space better, a subtler selected state, proper focus state for keyboard navigation, more readable text, and clearly highlighting features that are in alpha or beta testing, or are newly available