- Automations with pre-defined business rules, agent shift durations, work-hour regulations, and priorities
- Edit schedules based on a day or week view
- Flexible templates for longer-term scheduling
- Make informed decisions for staffing phone, email, chat and beyond
- Ensure the right people with the right skills are available when you need them
- Real-time reporting that's actually in real time
Despite its rising importance, customer support tends to be in the shadow of buzzier, trendy technology, but it also means that we get to build a place where only the truly passionate people self-select into.
Seeing the opportunity that others don’t can be daunting. We saw this firsthand at Stripe, and took the lesson with us: hard, non-obvious problems are the most rewarding to solve.
We’re also in the business of showing our customers what superior support looks like. This means we need to give just as much thought to ‘support R&D’ as we do our product roadmap.